There are several travel guitars on the market, but only one travel electric guitar that plays and sounds good enough to take on stage. The full-scale length STROBELCASTER™ portable guitar conveniently breaks down to separate the neck and body so the components fit in a briefcase or computer bag. No more travel hassles! Our professional guitars are fine musical instruments perfected for the traveling musician. We offer a top-quality, great-sounding instrument that makes it easy to travel with your guitar.
The new STROBELCASTER™ Standard travel guitar shares many of the great design attributes as the Rambler® model, but now available as a STRAT style guitar with three single-coil pickups, a 5-way pick up selector, and a standard STRAT jack.
The STROBELCASTER™ Standard portable guitar features three single-coil pickups, 5-way selector switch, and separate tone and volume controls. The guitar comes with a fully adjustable tuneomatic bridge, locking tuners, and custom thumbwheels. Our STROBELCASTER™ Standard Professional Electric Travel Guitars are available for immediate delivery in choice of Gloss Black with White 3-ply pickguard, or Gloss White with a Red Tortise Shell pickguard.
The absence of a headstock increases sustain and resonance beyond that available with standard guitars. We combine the highest quality materials and design expertise to deliver exceptional sonic characteristics and excellent playability. A unique feature of the patented STROBELCASTER™ Standard Travel Guitar is the adjustable nut, allowing quick set up to accommodate playing slide guitar.
At Strobel Guitars, we are passionate about providing an instrument that is both convenient and great-sounding no matter where you are playing. We are always striving to maintain the highest levels of quality and complete customer satisfaction for every guitar we create. Find out for yourself!
Order your STROBELCASTER™ professional electric travel guitar today for only$749 including our specially designed “Strobel Guitars” custom padded and embroidered gig bag.
- Gigable stage quality instrument
- Fits in computer bag for travel
- Easily disassembled without tools
- Removable interchangeable neck
- Full 24 1/2” scale length
- 12” fretboard radius
- 21 medium jumbo frets
- Overall assembled length 30”
- Neck length 17 ½”, Body length 15”
- Weight between 4 to 5 lbs.
- Double action truss rod
- Adjustable 1- 5/8” Nut
- Removable StringKeeper™ for fast assembly
- StringCatcher™ to protect finish
- Patented innovative design
- Three single coil pick ups with hum cancelling
- 5-way pick up selector switch
- Volume and tone controls
- Locking tuners
- Tunomatic bridge
- Solid one piece Popular body
- Canadian Maple neck
- Black with white guard and maple fretboard or White with tortise shell guard and rosewood fretboard
- Expert, proprietary luthier fabrication